Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Grinchy Advent Calendar

Hey guys!
Are you sick of seeing the Grinch on my blog and IG yet?  If so, I totally don't blame you!  ;)

I've created a pattern to make your very own Grinchy Advent Calendar!  YAY!!  The Grinchy panel is
SO adorable.

This will be sure to delight all your little Whos!  I am not the biggest fan of Christmas, but when my LQS asked me to make something for the Christmas in July sale, after cringing first, I saw Mr. Grinch.  Angels were singing - I knew immediately what to make.  Phewsh!  I've always loved the Grinch, mostly because I can 100% relate to him. Hahaha.  ♥  Black heart and all.  ;)


For his introductory month, this pattern is on sale for $6 bucks!  Yay!  You can get him at my Etsy shop or .
on Craftsy, for you Craftsy lovers.

You'll need to pick up the Grinch panel, and any coordinating Christmas fabrics.  If your  LQS doesn't have the panel, there are a lot of Etsy shops that do.

And I promise, this is the last you'll see of him, well, until Christmas - Maybe.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. oh so cute! I love the Grinch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny - I am not the biggest Christmas fan either, but the Grinch is my faaaave. I just love reading that book outloud to kids!!! Maybe you will show us your calendar in December full of treats - what will you fill it with? Me thinks - chocolate...or some Who pudding haha.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments! I reply via email, not in the blog post. If you are looking for a response to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by!